European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: My Alizee thoughts

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Alizee thoughts

The Alizee MySpace site starts of with playing that Rubato Fifty-Sixty mix. I just love that and I noticed it has 60,000+ plays. Also you can find the upcoming tour dates there.
Did anyone catch the Moscow ad? Sort of surprised me to see some of the old clips and Moi Lolita background music. Nothing wrong, just surprised me, thought it would emphasize the new look and music.


Speaking of 'did anyone notice' and 'Moi', I stumbled across and older website, www.moi-alizee.com (former official site)and it is just an advertisement for a new movie starring Mylene Farmer. ??? Now that is not right!

Lastly checking out the MySpace site I noticed a lot of comments using Alizee's nick name of Lili or Lilly or Lily. I feel that is a personal name and I will not use that unless I receive permission from Alizee. And if that ever happens she can tell me which spelling is correct. Now that would be just too cool. Like she does not have a life and has time to read this stuff. But it could happen, with a sprinkling of pixie dust I believe it could happen.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)