European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee in Moscow

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Alizee in Moscow

What was going on here? I have not read anything on this, but there appears to be someone on stage while Alizee is trying to perform. The odd thing is that no one does anything and Alizee has to walk off stage. That is what appears to happen. If that is what is going on here I can understand how difficult it would be to feel comfortable and to perform at your best. I do not think it is fair to rate Alizee's performance when she has to be concerned about her safety. First the Mexico City autograph session gone wrong now this. I think security needs to be increased so Alizee can feel comfortable at these public events. Can anyone tell me more about this?

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)