European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Give a unique some space

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, June 20, 2008

Give a unique some space


When I first saw this picture I laughed! Good for her. Oh the fans that are still hooked on her original image will just die. It rocked some of the forums. Our innocent Lilly.
I have to believe that she is not happy she lost her temper. I was not there and I do not want to say this or that happened. But being a recognized celebrity can be difficult.
Then there is the serious side to this, I have to think Alizee having been the protégé of Mylene Farmer that Mylene taught her the good and bad of being a celebrity from her own experiences. Based on that I can not blame her for her reactions to some of these situations and have to give her some leeway. Not that she needs it from me or anyone one of us

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where and when did this happen.
And most important - why???

Unknown said...

leaving a Mexican restaurant. Privacy was being invaded. Short version.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)