European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Miscellaneous Alizee

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, July 28, 2008

Miscellaneous Alizee

Alizee Wiki. I am surprised at the number of visitors that searched for Alizee Wiki. I am not sure what they are looking for, possibly wikipedia. About 2 months ago I was playing around with a wiki. I went back there, Alizee wiki, I opened it up. All you need to do is register and then 'do something'.
Sometime ago I also played with a wiki at one euro wiki. It's here. What is interesting here is that if you check out the most popular, Alizee is the second most popular! Surprised me. Did not really even try.

Map of visitors. There on the left is a map of visitors. I really do not know if it is only posting the last 100 or what, but it is still interesting. I am surprised at the visitors from the United States. It is more spread out then I expected. I thought it would be more concentrated in New York and Los Angeles. Also, it shows that European visitors have more of an interest in the whole Coldplay thing then visitors from the United States.
Montréal is the second largest French-Speaking city in the world. Why not more there?

I have been keeping an eye on that streaming video of Ajaccio posted on the side of this blog, watching for Alizee and Jeremy to wave as they drive around that circle.
A larger version can be found here. It appears that the bravest have the right of way around that circle.

No new news on the official website. Last update appears to be March. Alizee, let me do it!

Yes, I call Alizee 'a unique'. Where did I get that? I stole it. From the movie "Autumn in New York", with Richard Gere and Winona Ryder. For all those inquiring minds...guess you have to watch it. Warning, it's a chick flick.

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't get why she doesn't have more fans in Montreal (or Quebec, period), especially given that Mylene herself is French Canadian. Did Lili not receive any exposure up here during the Moi...Lolita era when she was white-hot in Europe? Or have they just forgotten? Curious.

I'm Canadian myself, and from what I can tell, it appears what few and proud Canuck fans she has are mainly from either Toronto or Vancouver...which are primarily (almost exclusively) anglophone. Weird!

Anonymous said...

Looking at your map, though...it appears there's at least a couple of readers in Alberta! Woo! What's up, guys!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)