European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Purple - Yahoo

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, September 19, 2008

Alizee - Purple - Yahoo

The pea brain is working overtime again...hang with me on this one

Yahoo has this whole purple campaign. Anyone notice?
Start wearing purple
The Purple Chair
Yahoo purple chair

Look around this site, the purple chair, the purple bed, the purple high tops, the newest Alizee logo...
Look at the possibilities...Yahoo tour, web based advertising, music on line, on and on. When I noticed the Yahoo purple chair today for the first time, I thought there was a connection that I missed.

What interesting opportunities for both sides...I'm seeing Purple

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)