European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee searches

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Alizee searches

A quick hit on some search information regarding this blog.
For months the number one search criteria for finding this blog was...tattoo.
People searching for 'Alizee' 'tattoo'
That has been blown away by...I will give you a couple of seconds...
OK
The 'Alizee''Coldplay' search.
That search is really dominated by European searches and France in particular.
Roughly speaking looks like 5% of American hits come from the Alizee - Coldplay search. It is around 31% for Europe.
Put that in your for what it's worth file.

Moving on...
I posted that "Alizee feet" video as funny post. Thought it was a little odd but would be a little chuckle to go along with the shoe posts.
Well...
All of you finding this blog by searching for 'Alizee feet'...
ARE FREAKING ME OUT!

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Disque said...

Heh. Creeeeeeepy...!!

Speaking of creepy/weird things related to Alizée (and kind of on the same wavelength as the whole shoe/feet fetish thing) this site showed up on my Google Alert for Lili just the other day. It's not salacious or perverted, it's just kind of...odd.

Chacon à son goût, I guess?

Unknown said...

ha...odd, yes I agree.
Probably has a loyal following. You're killing me disque.

Disque said...

Killing you? I'm giving you content here, man! Imagine how many more people you'll attract to the blog once you throw up a post about Alizée and pantyhose?!

Of course, whether or not 'Alizée Fetish Blog' is a niche you actually want to carve out for yourself is another matter entirely...

Unknown said...

I mean it in a good way disque...I am laughing the whole time I am looking at it. Appreciate it.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)