European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alphabet soup of Alizee songs

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Alphabet soup of Alizee songs

Remember the first time you saw it, most likely in a forum. Someone stated "I really like ACC", and you scrambled trying to find out what they were talking about. Well, let's compile a list of acronyms for Alizee songs so new fans can adapt faster. Interesting to me is IF Alizee does officially introduce her songs to North America they will all be new again. Older fans will still think in terms of older songs and newer songs but they are all new to new fans. You can pick any song and introduce it as new in North America. Similar to Alizee being referred to as a new Artist for Latin America MTV. So how and what would you release...
Back to the alphabet soup.
I am going to keep this list visible somewhere on this page, most likely at the bottom of the page (I think). An easy reference for new fans. Now I am not an expert on this but lets start with one I already mentioned:
ACC - À contre-courant
JEAM - J'en ai marre

Any more? :)

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Disque said...

The only other acronyms I come across on a regular basis are JPVA (J'ai Pas Vingt Ans!), MJ (Mademoiselle Juliette), and very occasionally FS (Fifty Sixty).

And, of course, there's always JBG.

Am I the only one who finds it amusing that 'I'm Fed Up!' would abbreviate to IFU...?

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)