European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee support group

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Alizee support group

It appears that I need to start a support group for frustrated Alizee fans.
Make yourself comfortable on my couch.
Now tell me what is the problem as you see it?
'Alizee does not do what I want her to do. She disappears for months at a time. She makes decisions I feel are wrong and I want her to be bigger then she is or wants to be.'
I see, and all this I want and I feel are for HER own good?
'Yes! Exactly'
Expecting people the act this way or that way for you can only lead to disappointment.
Times up for the day.

I am not a real doctor I only play one on this blog.

It is frustrating on those of us that can't get enough of Alizee. I do understand, I am the one who wrote the post about pushing a rope.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)