European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Around the world with Alizee

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Around the world with Alizee

A quick look at a few Alizee fan sites. In no particular order.

Alizee China
Alizee India
Alizee Italy
Alizee UK
Alizee Poland
Alizee Mexico
Alizee America
Alizee Germany
Alizee Hungary
Alizee Brazil
Alizee Russia
Alizee France
Alizee World

It was just for fun. I picked Le nid d'Alizee for France, looked most likely to me.
Please enjoy the information. Some I could not find, Peru for instance. I know I was there but just could not find it. I will gladly edit or add to this if anyone should request it. It would be my pleasure. Or possibly this may inspire someone to start one in their county, be the first to have a web address with your country's name along with Alizee's name.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alizee India links to alizee-india.co.nr. You should visit moi-alizee.in. It has beean developed as Alizee India. Though its new, just two months. but u should check out and add in the list. alizee-india.co.nr is a free website on a free host. What r its credits??

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)