European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Leona Lewis

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Alizee - Leona Lewis

Alizee and Leona Lewis and what in the world do they have to do with each other?

I came across this article about Leona Lewis...oh, to explain, Leona is a winner of the British talent/reality show The X Factor. A recent hit of hers is "Better in Time"

Back to the article from the magazine "NOW"

Leona Lewis: I don't want to be too famous
Leona Lewis hopes she doesn’t become as famous as Madonna.

The X Factor winner, 23, reckons she’d lose her privacy if she became a worldwide icon.

‘I don’t know if I’d like to be that big,’ she tells The Sun. ‘I like to lead a relatively normal life.

'I like the normality of being able to go to the shops, go out with my friends.

‘Then again I love the way huge stars like that have been able to connect with so many people and make so many albums of great music, so that’s what I want as well.

'But I think it’s a balance. I don’t want to go off the rails

Now before everyone goes crazy comparing...STOP
Do not loose track of the point, privacy is a big issue and it something celebrities take into account...how famous do I want to be?

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)