European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - First day of winter

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Alizee - First day of winter

Well at least here in the Northern Hemisphere.
A side note I heard that the Mayan Calender and the December 21, 2102 end of the world prophecy is really today! There is a 4 year alteration to match up to our current calender. So I really want to get all my posts in before the end of the day (world).

Made some subtle changes here and there and will be making a few more.

I had to update the AlizeeTube section on the left hand column. The 'Daily Motion' 'Hey Amigo' was gone. Something interesting I noticed. Go to Daily Motion and look for Hey Amigo videos...all the concert videos are gone! Just a mash up. I thought that was a little unusual.

Have some fun and join the new 'friends' widget on the right hand column, and when you join you might as well join DisqueDrops also.

Is that Alizee strolling over to join?

Of course you can call me Amigo, one could only hope.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)