European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - 2009

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Alizee - 2009

So what's in store for 2009? Who knows?

I truly expect more of the same. If you prepare yourself for that and then something unexpectedly breaks you are pleasantly surprised.

I do understand how everyone feels. We all can not get enough of Alizee. After reading forums and articles I feel everyone would be happy with information. It is not required, not owed us but it sure would be cool.

That gets me to thinking. I do not think we will ever hear Alizee speak badly of someone or a company. It is not the Corsican nature. They do not rat people out. If you never grew up with that it is hard to understand. You need to have older family members say to you 'who wants to know' or 'are you writing a book' to understand that type of thinking. But why would an entertainer not make fans aware of her appearances? It may not be because she really does not want to or not because of us, the 99.9% of her fans but because of the .1%. It is just too unusual for me to criticize it. That is just me thinking out loud.

I will continue to post, publishing various thoughts and opinions and whatever news comes along. We do have Les Enfoires right here right now. I really enjoyed last years appearances, lets hope for more of the same.

I will continue to read the forums. Everyone there is starving for Alizee. They can be fun to read. After a period of time I have some, shall we say favorites. Ruroshen has a mature, logical angle on his posts which is often needed. Then there is another, I will be quickly be blowing through posts and I stop and say who wrote that? Over and over it is Rocket. I just did it today, that is why it is on my mind.
So I hope you all continue to do what you do.

As far as Myspace and the official website is concerned...I did a post on Shenna Easton back in June. Shenna, an 80's star, just comes out and says they are not doing that and here is my simple website. Upcoming events are listed with not a lot of extras. Stop giving "fans" something to complain about.

What do I need to do or change?

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salut!
J´habite en Portugal e je suis ta fan! J'ádore tes musiques.Visite ma blog: http://artsilvia.blogs.sapo.pt

Bisous!

Anonymous said...

"Shenna, an 80's star, just comes out and says they are not doing that and here is my simple website. Upcoming events are listed with not a lot of extras." - well there you go, she says "something" and lists events.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)