European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee Nation - one year old

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Alizee Nation - one year old

Feburary 25, 2008 was the first post. Has it really been a year and this post number 415. I am not really sure what Alizee Nation started out to be and not really sure where it will go, but that keeps it fun.

We have had the Moscow and Mexico concerts. Television appearances where Alizee sang some different songs. The hair styles, oh how we love keeping up on the hair styles. The shoes the Nikes and all those visitors looking for Alizee's feet.

Here on the Alizee Nation blog different things have been tried, some added to the experience some, well, never caught on and we moved on. Some new pictures are sometimes added or rotated, favorites I just can't get myself to switch out. That sofa pic...I am really going to have to fight with my self to change that out. I know it may help to keep things fresh but really, do you think I have to, and did you ever notice that sofa, the seat cushion is just one big cushion. So is it attached at the ends so they do not come up like wings when you sit on it? Could you take it off and beat someone with it. This got me to reading about sofas. "How Many Cushions Do You Like on a Sofa? How many seat cushions would you like? One cushion offers a clean modern look while two or three are traditional. When you sit on the cushions, do they stay in place or do the corners flare up? Are they attached to the frame with a clip to hold them down?"

There I go, off on a tangent and on the anniversary post too. Well, where else are you going to hear about Alizee's sofa? Myspace? Oh gee, I should not have brought that up, let us not go there. Web sites, myspace and facebook, oh my!

Yeah, fans sure do get wound up about certain areas of Alizee's career. Especially the planning of it all, to the point that I bet the item Alizee receives most from fans are Franklin Day Planners. Let's see, Monday - update MySpace, there we go.

And what about me. The emails...am I Alizee, do I know Alizee, do I work for or with Alizee. Come on! What do you think? I don't think I even sound like her. There, now that we have that cleared up...

On posting, some I start and they do not make it, some I wish did not make it. I almost went off on the Alizee pic of her and Johnny Hallyday. Every time I see it I think of Seinfeld and George Costanza being draped in velvet. You all lucked out on that one.

I have enjoyed sharing the book 'French or foe'. A bit different but interesting. A concert is just a month away. That will create excitement. Then South America? Should be fun.

So here we go, I can't wait. Another year of Alizee Nation being Alizee Nation.

Thank you

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)