European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - On the internet

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Alizee - On the internet



Today Alizee on the internet takes us to Peru.
This is a forum site and very nice.
There is a page of streaming video!
Shirts for sale.

I notice Latin American fans have no problem having fan events, wearing shirts or hats in public. To wear a shirt with a female singer on it in North America...well, what would you call it? We have issues.
Oh, if only...if only we would have latched on the ideals of our friends and ally, Lafayette and the French. Instead we remained influenced by the Puritans and have been paying for it ever since.
That reminds me, I will share parts of the book "French or Foe" in some posts. It is very interesting.

On to our friends in Peru!

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty sweet-lookin' shirts, actually. I'd wear one!

I haven't had any luck tracking down "French or Foe" locally yet, despite having kept an eye out for it ever since you last mentioned it. I'm thinking I'm going to have to resort to Amazon or eBay...

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)