European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Miscellaneous older Alizee Pictures

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, February 6, 2009

Miscellaneous older Alizee Pictures


dog tags

razor blade

jacket...............................................pajamas

reflection

UPDATE: I REMOVED A PICTURE. THERE WAS A POLL ATTACHED TO IT AND 100% BELIEVE IT WAS A PHOTOSHOP FAKE, SO I REMOVED IT. I HAD HOPED FOR IN INSIDE STORY ON IT BUT 100% THOUGHT IT TO BE A FAKE, OFF IT GOES! AND IF YOU MISSED IT, WELL, I GUESS YOU SHOULD LOG ON MORE OFTEN.

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice. Some very cute pics here I haven't seen before. Love the jacket one especially.

Is that last one really her? It looks rather suspiciously like it might be a Photoshop dealie. Kind of disappointing if it is, because otherwise...om nom nom nom, y'know what I mean?

Anonymous said...

Ooo, P.S.: we're watching T@keo again tomorrow on the AAm Vent server at 4pm EST. I don't know if we'll wind up recording this one, but you should swing by either way and hang out!

Don't worry about disrupting things if you show up late again, either! Say something, dammit! ;)

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)