European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - concert vs show vs event...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Alizee - concert vs show vs event...

I am looking forward this Alizee 'appearance' this Saturday.

I truly enjoyed Alizee's 'appearance' at the Luna awards. It was not an 'event' set up by her, not responsible for ticket sales, just be there and do her 'show'. It takes off any pressure that may result in being totally responsible for the 'event'. This Saturday should prove to be an expanded Luna awards type 'show' and has the opportunity to just come in, have fun and kick butt.

Maybe this will lead to more 'shows' like this. Part of a greater overall 'event'.

I'm not sure what to call them. I was reading a blog, glossolalia, where the concert vs show was mentioned.

One commenter stated: "Concert is what people over 60 years old say in reference to live music"

Personally I like 'appearance' as it refers to appear and disappear, which is what Alizee tends to do.

Guess I will take a look at my use of concert in the future.
"Am I a hipster dufus, Jerry?"

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)