European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Psychedeclips

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Alizee - Psychedeclips



I was wondering if anyone has been submitting items to the Psychedeclips website? I really have not given it too much thought until it hit me today. I decided I should give it a go and see if anything happens. That being said...and based on how business is usually conducted...I do not expect to receive any word in return. (Thank you Einstein) I am OK with that, I understand the rules of the game. The 'merci' you see in the pic is the result of submitting an item. There we go, another game is afoot.

I sometimes feel it is like one huge reality video game and we are all just trying to get to the next level.

I did not see any limitations on what to submit but I tend to think they are looking for submissions regarding Psychedelices. I say be creative, send in what you will. Creativity should not be limited.

I may have missed information regarding this on the forums. The forums are a great resource, a mass of minds collecting and sharing information. They are the Borg Collective of the Alizee Galaxy. All are welcomed, there you can start your service to the Borg Queen, assimilation is accomplished via the registration tab. (someone do a manga parody on this and send it to Alizee) Resistance is futile.

Don't forget, if you have something to submit, do it.
As it states: remix audio clip Alizee song, personal song, artwork and graphics.
I see a lot of graphics and artwork on those forums, submit them! and Lefty...you know what you have to do if you have not already! Come on Lindsey - Hip Hop Violin do an Alizee clip, and all of you that have done some sort of graphic...

Well there we go...

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Lefty said...

I have uploaded all but one of my Alizée related videos and songs. I never expected a response but I hope she has heard some of my work. I believe Jérémy and Alizée operate Psychédeclips themselves, so I have this fantasy of them sitting around once in a while on a rainy afternoon reviewing all the material sent in. That fantasy alone was worth the trouble of uploading.

The last time I posted here I got an idea for a song, which I have since completed and posted at AAm. Thanks for bringing this subject up. It has reminded me to upload it to Psychédeclips.

-Lefty

Unknown said...

Good deal Lefty. Glad you were inspired writing a comment.

Lefty can be found here!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)