European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee songs with no official videos

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, June 29, 2009

Alizee songs with no official videos

Alizee fans have their favorite songs and videos. I was thinking what is my favorite song with no real video to go along with it. At one time I did and Alizee vs. Alizee pitting same song different videos against each other. But then there are some that just do not have a video.

Do you have a favorite of this type? I consider the En Concert videos as official. Well known camera phone or home movie types do not count.

An Alizee Nation oddity are all those Veni Vedi Vici searches that end up here. I never have figured out the huge interest there.

For me...I think I have to pick Lilly Town. I really do not understand why this song just sits there. Based on the subject I thought it would be Alizee's new signature song, websites use the name, Alizee addressed her fans as Lilly Town People and here it sits. Maybe I should use it. There is the Alizee Nation site, the new official picture, maybe we need an official song...just thinking

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Lefty said...

An official Lillytown video could have been fantastic! Bringing the imagery of those lyrics to life in a video would have been an amazing piece of work.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)