European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The Hairstyle for Alizee

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Hairstyle for Alizee

What hairstyle for Alizee? Don't worry, I will not be suggesting what style Alizee should have, only share some styles that she has chosen and the possible why's. I had to take myself beyond the my normal knowledge of hair cutting, knowing what length hair a #2 clipper will give you and do a little more searching. As always the internet becomes an extension of my brain and this is where we ended up.

The Best and Worst Hairstyles for Your Face Shape
The article goes on to describe 6 different shapes of faces. Round, Square, Oval, Heart, Diamond and Oblong. To me some have very obvious shapes and others not so obvious. It was difficult for me to determine the shape of everyone's face. Some of the bad pictures I thought were just bad hair days, but what do I know. So what about Alizee, what shape of a face does she have?

More homework...
Here is more of a description, what do you think best describes Alizee's face?

Round: Same-width forehead and lower face, with prominent cheeks
Square: Angular jawbone and hairline
Oval: Same-width forehead and lower face, with longer sides
Heart:Wider forehead and narrow chin

Those four descriptions came from a site called Total Beauty From those descriptions I decided Alizee fell into the category of a heart shaped face. By the way I am making this real easy on you, just for fun you can google 'heart shaped face' then hit images...and you will find this conversation can go on and on and on.

So what did 'Total Beauty' have to say about heart shaped faces? Take a look!!!!

Anything look familiar?



So...maybe more 'heart shaped face' hairstyles to come? Just trying to keep us ahead of the curve.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)