European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee and America

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Alizee and America

There I go again

Z-100, OK, I sent in my song request!
They have a page for request
Yeah, they have a list they really want you to pick from but you can do a write in. I am sure the odds are long and big stations have a play list they work from...but...if you NYC'ers do walk in...they can't say they have not had a request now. No sense letting odds and rules get in our way

College stations...I just picked one at random just to say I did it and really to learn from it. U of Texas Austin. KVRX 91.7
I can listen to it via Itunes. They try to play non main stream. KVRX's motto is "None of the Hits, All of the Time," referring to the station's alternative programming

"we choose to go to the moon, not because it is easy, but because it is hard" I really do a decent version of President Kennedy on this, really ashamed to waste it on a text...or maybe it isn't. Depends who you talk to, me or everyone else.

Ever watch the movie "The Messenger" ? Joan of Arc is always saying, better now then tomorrow.

but...but...but...
oh well, I already did it

I posted this on Alizee America and here...what can I say, I am jealous and just sharing with the rest of the world.

Alizee Nation

2 comments:

Ruroshen said...

Out of curiosity, which song did you request? 'Moi..Lolita' in honor of the anniversary, or something more recent?

Unknown said...

I thought it was more important to do something...whatever each of you think is the "perfect" song to request at each station...well assume that is the song that I requested. ;-)

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)