European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee I'm way off topic

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Alizee I'm way off topic

Sometimes I just get way off topic. Some of the stuff on my mind right now...let's hope for your sake it does not make it to a post. It's that non serious 'stuff' that I have fun with.

I find myself drifting away from the serious points, maybe it is just summer having an affect on me. Thinking about the new album...which like all of you I just can not wait for...French, Spanish, English...you know...I just don't care, just as long as it's good. I feel like expecting parents, do you want a boy or girl? Does not matter as long as he/she is healthy. Yeah yeah I know, it would be so good for this market and that market. I just want to be able to enjoy it. I don't want to be a "little league parent" for Alizee. Here in the United States we have parents forcing their kids to play sports...thinking they are the next basketballs Michael Jordon or Footballs Tom Brady or baseballs Babe Ruth. Sometimes I feel like we are all like that, if you would just do this or that Alizee, you can be the next big thing. If she wants to do it - GREAT. But if she is happy doing what she is doing - GREAT. In the mean time I can not wait for the this album, in whatever language it is in.

I know, I know Alizee, I went all serious there, just when I said I was not into it. Yeah, yeah I said I was going to be off topic too. Whew, that control thing, you should really look into that :) ...call me later, I'm trying to finish this post.

So lets get a little off topic...The Killers, Alizee mentioned she liked them at one time....so it has a little tie in.

Anyway I get mixed up everytime I hear Love Drunk

The Killers - Somebody Told Me


Boys like Girls - Love Drunk


So that's it....oh man! is that my phone ringing...already!

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)