European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee Twittering and more

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Alizee Twittering and more

Let's start with the more... Jeremy Chatelain updated his myspace account July 20. I say update because he does include updated comments. Hmmm, could be a back door way to say hi to he and his wife. Kind of funny to look at it that way. I used to report this as a regular basis but I think I am the only one fascinated by it. I noticed his auto start songs rotate, that is also kind of nice.

So by now what do we expect of Twitter...I find my Twitter tough to do. Should it be funny, witty, informative, trivial??? To use it as an "open face" email for everyone to read?

Do I want to have a "Seinfeld" Twitter? A Twitter about nothing. I stood in line at a restaurant today...there that could be a Tweet. There are a million Twitters about nothing. Back when I started this blog I went through several phases of development..one winter day sitting around the living room having a discussion about the Internet...yada yada yada..yes that is true but boring so lets skip ahead to phase 2, there were a lot of blogs about "nothing" and I decided to go 'anti Seinfeld' (and this is what I called it) and do a blog about something, about someone...to do a blog about someone, yes...of course we know who that someone ended up to be...

And how many Twitters can you follow? That is also a touchy area. Do you go for quality or quantity. I like the quality with a touch of quantity. Celeb's can be interesting. I like Karl Lagerfeld, Shakira does timely twwets with pics which makes it interesting. Freakonomics and Daniel Pink I like but almost overwhelm me with too much information.

So what to do with Twitter...celebrities do have it the easiest. Just serve us a 140 character slice of life and we will eat it up. They actually can do anything and we love it. Alizee could actually do a Twitter about nothing and I would think it's the best reading on the internet.

So, Alizee, don't over think it. Just Tweet us...what you had for lunch, if you work out what did you do, what you watched on TV if you watch TV, the last time you windsurfed, more pics of you at the studio........I had a croissant for breakfast.....and we will go nuts. Me tweeting I had a bagel for breakfast just doesn't have the same effect.
Now I don't want to see 'I had a croissant for breakfast' in a Tweet now...
Then again Alizee would have to actually have to read this to be able to poke fun at me in that way and we all know that doesn't happen....right?

Alizee Nation

7 comments:

Ruroshen said...

It's funny...I had interpreted your 'bagel' post as some sort of meta-commentary on the sheer banality of most people's tweets. It never occurred to me that you just might want to share that you had a really good bagel. ;)

Y'know, speaking of Twitter, one day all us Lilly Town tweeps should pick a day, get together and make a concerted effort to make Alizée a trending topic on there. You'd be amazed how many people will check out a topic and retweet it just because it's trending. Maybe closer to the new album's release date...

Unknown said...

That 'make Alizee a trending topic' idea. I agree 110%, count me in. That will be fun. Out of nowhere Tweeterwall was able to round up all the 'Lilly Town tweeps', it would be nice to call upon the force of Lilly Town for efforts like this.
Anyone want to know what I had for lunch, I didn't think so, besides, lunch is for suckers...

wt said...

Your paragraph about Jeremy lost me.

Vineet said...

Twitter users are called twitterers and not twitters

Vineet said...

Sorry for double comment. The first one I made when I had not read it completely.

I agree with you that Alizee tries to post only very special things to make her fans happy and this shows she cares for us. But yes anything from her is most welcome and she shud really post more often, its now about 10 days since the last tweet

Jenny said...

that isn't Jérémys official myspace ;) it's also written on the side :) sorry, I couldn't stop myself...

Unknown said...

Jenny I like you! omg I sound like that jerk in the movie "The Transporter"...rules I like rules...anyway

I did a post mentioning the unofficial label. No one reacted or responded or commented. I even used to link to it. But no reaction so I have limited talk about it.

And now you come through! Yeah.

Thx.
and now I have to go do some work and will not be back till later tonight, about the time you wake up Friday morning..gets confusing.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)