European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Where's Alizee

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, July 6, 2009

Alizee - Where's Alizee

Are you like me? When we enter these gaps of communications do you wonder where is Alizee? What is she doing? Is she on the dark side of the moon or just busy being Mom and making a new album. Is she at the beach on a summer vacation, possibly the Seychelles? Or where do celebrities go...Wimbledon watching tennis, or L.A. to say goodbye to M.J. I wonder. It appears that she is comfortable Twittering us while working on the album, but maybe not Twittering us from outside that format.

Truthfully it is just Alizee being Alizee.

We all have out 'Alizee moments'. At the end of last week I just wanted to be left alone and turn my phone off. Truthfully though I did not turn the phone off, I thought what if Alizee calls me...you're right, I better keep it on.
She did not call, she must really be busy...;-)

I did not see her at Wimbledon. Yahoo was showing celebrities showing up for MJ but nothing there either. Yahoo directed me to a site called OMG, well I guess it is part of Yahoo. Nothing there either. Let's try a search for Alizee on this OMG site....OMG we found ourselves at #5


And you all wonder why we play wall ball at the Tweeterwall...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)