European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: What's popular with Alizee

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, July 6, 2009

What's popular with Alizee

With all this Twitter and Twitterwall activity going on, let's take a look at that widget that tells us what's popular here at Alizee Nation.


We have the main page as first, makes sense.
Then comes Alizee 2009, OK
But there it still is...in third...Alizee Feet
I don't think I ever will figure that one out, I thought it would eventually fade away, but it is pretty steady.
Alizee's feet have a steady following.

I don't explain them.
But if I had too...with Twitter I have many posts but with feet the posts are limited. So I would say all the different Twitter posts are being divided up and the limited 'feet' posts are not.

Veni Vedi Vici is still hanging in there too.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)