European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee - Mission to Mars

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Alizee - Mission to Mars

This is what happens on a turn down day. Doing menial tasks that need to be done and the mind wonders.
Some educational show on a manned mission to Mars had me thinking while mowing...what if you were going on this mission to Mars and the hard drive had room for only one Alizee song. Which would I take.....
Sorry, I warned you it was a turn down day, no pressure to vote, no Twitter to Jive Epic...

I'll think about my choice while washing the car.

geez, not my just list my favorite but the only song I can have.....hmmmm

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)