European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee Twitter Addict

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Alizee Twitter Addict

Wait a second...after all my Twitter talk I find myself in a panic this morning. I thought with Twitter I could take it or leave it, but this morning Twitter is down and I am in a panic. How am I going to find out what's going on...I pay good money for this...oh wait...it is free. Nothing worse then a free service you are addicted to having a problem. You kind of do not feel right complaining...BUT...come on we're dieing here!!!! (notice I said "we're", I did'nt want to make it seem it was just me)

So what am I saying here. I guess it's kind of like that old MTV jingle via Dire Straights 'I want my Twitter' (in lieu of MTV) ...what...Money for Nothing...geez, go ask your parents.

So for all of you on Alizee Twitter Watch here is a site to monitor Twitter Status

Most current status is:
Ongoing denial-of-service attack 7 minutes ago
We are defending against a denial-of-service attack, and will update status again shortly.
(they could really use some Star War's theme music with that)

Come on Twitter, may the force be with you.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)