European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: The selling of Alizee

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, August 3, 2009

The selling of Alizee

The old joke, how do you eat an elephant, one bite at a time. At times I feel we try to get the Python to swallow the elephant whole.

What I mean by that (yeah alizee nation is finally explaining what he means) is that we want Alizee to be the favorite performer of our friends and contacts.
We all have different taste and we all drive different cars. But just because we drive "this" car does not mean that we don't have a favorite SUV, Truck, Sports Car. Unfortunately most of us can't own them all. But with performers we can!

Can I sell you one of these perspectives?
Alizee is my favorite...
singer
French singer
French female singer
brunette
brunette singer
French female brunette singer
singer from Corsica
singer from Ajaccio
performer on YouTube

If you are drowning and I throw you a life preserver will you take it...YES (movie Boiler Room)
Would it be fair to say Alizee could be your favorite female singer from Corsica...YES
(Jedi mind trick to make head move up and down)

OK, we have established something. If you are "all in" that's great, but if not can you pick something from the above that applies to you? Most can.
It's one bite at a time, no need to swallow the pig whole and be "all in"

My favorite singer person now has established a commonality with the My favorite female singer from Corsica person. The 'my favorite singer' person has all Alizee's songs on an iPod, the 'my favorite singer from Corsica has 5.

It's all good.
Add categories. All types of fans are welcomed.
Find a home, prefer English songs, listen to the hand full of English songs. Spanish, a Spanish song it coming out.
Objections. You do not have to overcome every objection, so don't...Your car, you may not like where the cup holders are located, what were they going to do, move them? You still bought it. You do not have to overcome every objection. Know the difference between a true objection and a wish. I am not buying this car with those cup holder locations and I wish the cup holders were different but..
Me, I wish Alizee did more concerts but...she is still my favorite. It's a wish not an objection.

OK Biff, go sell something, if only to yourself.

(Biff??? oh come on, it would not be me if I explained everything)

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)