European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée le spectacle avant le spectacle

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Alizée le spectacle avant le spectacle

I almost called it Alizéee news, but it is too early to call it that yet...actual dates are listed...here it is as the tweets appeared





So here we go Lilly Town People.
If you have not been around for this rodeo before and it may seem a little strange to you.
It's a bit of a 'Lord of the Flies' situation as far a information releases. We are the out of control group waiting for the authorities to come ashore and get us under control.

For Jive Epic it is a no win situation. No matter when they decide to offer an official statement it could leak out first. If they would have said something on Friday it would have leaked out Thursday.

So lets sit back and watch the show before the show. Le spectacle avant le spectacle.
Where will the first "official" response come from? MySpace, Jive Epic twitter, a real press conference, a press release, @mellealizee...

Or what will be the first response? Confirm...Deny...No comment at all and stick with the game plan...or was this the game plan?

There's no business like show business...

We are all with you Alizée!
Oh yeah, Jive Epic...give us the tools!!! Help us help you!!!

Alizee Nation

7 comments:

Jenny_HRO87 said...

I hope someone will confirm it soon! I can't wait!

Ruroshen said...

Uh-oh. If we're seriously heading into a 'Lord of the Flies' situation, then I am soooooo calling 'not Piggy'...

Regarding the pseudo-news...does anyone else feel just like a little kid the week before Christmas?

Jenny_HRO87 said...

@Ruroshen: you hit the nail on the head! I feel exactly like that!

Unknown said...

wait a second, I don't think you can 'not call' someone...

what is going on here, pseudo-news, pseudo-dates...I feel a Phil Collins song coming on...Pseu-Pseu-Pseudio

It is getting late on a Sunday in Europe, maybe something Monday, I may wake up to news! Like today.

I wonder what they are thinking at Jive Epic? It's going just like we planned...or...these fans are a cult...or...

Maybe this should have been a post in lieu of a comment. Let's call it a pseudo-post.

Have to go check my "Hoyle's Book of Rules" on not calling something...

Lefty said...

Well I admit this unconfirmed news has got me really excited!!! I guess I also feel a bit nervous. How will the new single be accepted?

Hopefully we won't have long to find out. I hope Alizée blows everyone away with this. "Present Alizée" has had to stand in the looming shadow of "past Alizée" for too long. I so want that to change. Alizée, bring on the light !!!

Unknown said...

yes Lefty, I am excited too because with the new album just around the corner we know sooner or later one of these 'rumors' will be true.

Now the "Present Alizée" ...
We know she can do it, she has done it before but...

A concept album, Edie Sedgwick, will that be popular?
More electro style, Chateau Marmont.
And when you do not do a lot of appearances you can not try it out, see what works in public and what does not work. This no test audience makes me nervous. This is what I wanted to do, here it is, hope you like it.

That is the real story with Alizée. We do not know what her goal is.
Some artist produce songs that are created for the the public.
Some produce their own sound and style and if some one likes it, great.

Sounds like you have me putting this in a post Lefty. Yeah definitely

wt said...

One major concern for musicians and distributors is the illegal distribution of the music over the internet - I wonder what is being done to minimize that?

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)