European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Les Enfoires 2008

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Alizée - Les Enfoires 2008

I have never been to Les Enfoires so I am calling for comments from those more familiar then me with it, that includes you Alizée.

I just noticed this for the first time today. I posted a little post regarding Le Match and hearing Alizée via Amazon.com. Le Match is my absolute favorite, I love watching Alizée on this one. So hearing her I wanted to watch it again and just went to YouTube.

So here is the video I have watched over and over. At 1:39 Alizée hands the ball off...


I watched this one today and here Alizée kicks the ball. All the faces look the same to me but at 1:59 Alizée kicks the ball.


So...what is the dealio?
More then one show? But duplicated the faces?
Inquiring minds want to know...OK, OK...just I want to know.

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Jenny said...

"Les Enfoires" do a couple of concerts every year. In 2008 were it 7 of them. Some concerts are recorded and TF1 broadcasted a part of the show in TV and you can get the full show on DVD... but the TV version and the DVD version are sometimes a bit different... I remember that Alizée kicked the ball it the DVD version, in the TV version not. You really should buy the DVD (of 2009 too). The concert is awesome! And Alizée is it too :D

Unknown said...

Jenny to the rescue!

Jingles said...

Great.. very interesting.
He hehehe
Thanks for posting

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)