European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Mon Bain De Mousse

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, September 7, 2009

Alizée - Mon Bain De Mousse

When was the last time you listened to or googled Mon Bain De Mousse by Alizée?
A tweet by a Japanese radio station caught my eye.
Radio 79.5...hmmm...Japanese FM band is 76-90MHz, anywho


Wow, in Japan they play Alizée on the radio! Mon Bain De Mousse is how J'en Ai Marre was released in Japan. Take a look at google, there is plenty of stuff for Mon Bain De Mousse. That's pretty cool.



Whether it's "I'm Fed Up", "Mon Bain De Mousse" or "J'en Ai Marre" we love it. Am I missing one?




All this talk puts me in the mood to listen to Mon Bain De Mousse, how about you? Sure, me too.
Let's go to a special site to stay in the mood of the post.
Check it out HERE

Seems like a lot more audience noise then I remember but you know, I want to yell at ba da da ba da da too!

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)