European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée 101 Philosophy

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Alizée 101 Philosophy

So what is the significance of the three videos, the "charcoalesque' drawings?

As I explained in previous comments to a good question...we are in class. The professor has presented us with a poem or some philosophy and our homework assignment is to attempt to figure out what the author intended.

Are the 3 videos meaningless? They were hidden in a website just for fun and have no meaning? Or are they telling us something. Are they preparing us for the future? Are they some form of video quatrains?

The professor has given us an assignment. What is your analysis? Due by the end of the week.

What you see in a Rimbaud poem maybe different from what I see. You may interpret Voltaire different then myself. That is part of the beauty. And what was the author actually trying to tell us...we may never know. Or it maybe like a Nostradamus quatrain, you do not know what it means until after it happens.

Now as you all know I know nothing, but if you have ever followed 'Popismyheart' on Twitter he knows some things. Popismyheart has suggested that the videos are "teasers". Teasers as of this is what we should expect? Interesting.


So, the new question is, did Popismyheart tweet fit my comments or did I write the comments to fit around his tweet? Oh it never ends.
Oh, one more thing...charcoalesque...yeah I made up a word, hope I spelled it correctly. LadyCameronXII is where I saw it first mentioned as charcoal drawings and I just butchered it from there. Can you misspell a made up word? These philosophical problems are driving me crazy.

Papers due at the end of the week people.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Roman said...

It's a continuation of the little hints that Alizée was sharing with us several months ago. Now we have some sound. Now we see what she chooses to show us on her web site.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)