European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - logged on MySpace

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Alizée - logged on MySpace

How do you think you will hear the news about Alizée's new album? An official news release, Alizée's official web site (does anyone check that anymore?), MySpace, Twitter.

It appears to me, and I may be wrong, I often am, that Twitter has become the new news source. I feel one day I will wake up (9 hours behind Paris time) and I go into Twitter and will be the last to know the good news. Everybody do not forget to let me know...
I love to say everybody because I love to listen to Alizée say 'everybody'. Goofy I know.
Hey, are girl Alizée fans starting to out tweet the boy Alizée fans on Twitter...

So, did you notice, Alizée logged on MySpace today...hmmm...hmmm what...I don't know just hmmm

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever you guys do here at Alizee-nation keep up the good work. I've been checking your page every day since i discovered it this june. And If I get info I will most certainly share it with you guys.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)