European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - France

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, December 14, 2009

Alizée - France

So, I was thinking ;) ...when was the last time Alizée performed live in France? Since En Concert in 2004?
Not including Les Enfoires. I was thinking just live on stage...
There were a few for television...let's see...here are some of them...
There was TV5 Monde


Threre was 'Love is all you need" and "Hung Up"


A few duets...


There were many MJ television performances...the blue shoes, the MJ outfit, the high low hem outfit...yeah, that's how I remember them.
The same for 5060...Live for M6 and more...
too many to post...what? too many...Alizée has done more then we realize...it is just that they were on French television. France...You are lucky

So, the non television, non Les Enfoires, performance in France since En Concert...this is what come up with, you know the NRJ tour show in Ugs, Edie tights, leather jacket and tunic top...there I go again...
As far as I know that was not for television...I could be wrong & it's the only one I could come up with...you?


The few concerts may have been in Moscow and Mexico but France...you have her all the time! I did not realize this until I thought there were too many videos to post.

I put this together on a whim...correct me or add to it if you feel like it.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely correct. When she released Psychédélices she was all over French television. Then as you said there were other appearances such as Les Enfoirés. It is true with all homegrown artists that they will blitz local television when a new album drops.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)