European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée name droppers

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Alizée name droppers

There are sure lots of hints of something going on. A tweet here a facebook comment there. Alizée's name being dropped here and being included in a mention there. It sure sounds like some fun is going on. Other then that I am not guess what is going on, I do not want to get into the I/we can not confirm or deny...I'm gonna be good for goodness sakes, Alizée is coming to town...

I am just going to wait till the present is given to me and open at that time...I will try not to peek, I will try not to peek, I will try not to peek...Alizée they are teasing us! and I am trying to be good.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)