European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizee Nation random visits...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, December 11, 2009

Alizee Nation random visits...

First let's start off with a quick review, no new news. OK, now that we covered that....alright I will take a little more time on that... so what DO we think. I would be surprised if something would break now, so many other things going on in the world...Holiday seasons, the new year, Tiger Woods....you know, important stuff! If I had to guess, and believe me I have to ;), we may possibly, probably, maybe see some version of a new years tweet.

Does the release time of an album mean anything to possible awards? Oh gosh, I do not want to even speculate on that. But did I not just speculate, no no I did not. Speculation got my derriere a little too close to the edge lately...

On to these random visits...visitors will visit just one odd post and then leave. One of my goals was to attract random visitors and perhaps get them curious and covert them into Alizee fans. (Lowered voice) Yes, it was my one man mission in life.

I find it amusing they visit some odd post and go....one really bad post...no wait, there is more, there are really 5 good posts out of 600...

But in return I find odd things too!
Here a Czech article in which the author lists 10 great rock records. Alizee's Mes Courants électriques is one of them. I am not here to argue the validity of his choices but to realize he had a choice. Not everyone everywhere is even aware of album to make it a choice, it kind of makes me sad...

Here it is, randomness in reverse
MUZIKUS.CZ

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Ben said...

What an odd list of albums. Bruce Dickinson, Skunkworks? I think that's Bruce's worst.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)