European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée - Palmtree Family - Christmas Song

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alizée - Palmtree Family - Christmas Song

A "BIG" Thank you to @PalmtreeFamily for keeping us updated via Twitter. In reverse order...because that is kind of how I think...







You can find Palmtree Family at...
MySpace
Facebook
...did you notice the logo...grand piano unended to resemble a palm tree...and take a look at Liberace's pool on Palmtree Family's MySpace page. Oh...don't tell me you never heard of Liberace. Well, that is why there is wikipedia.
And finally in the 'you can find' category...after looking at Palmtree Family Myspace you must be able to identify Tahiti Boy in the "Team Pic" by now. He is really the easiest to find...no I am not doing it for you...I can neither confirm or deny that anyone has anything to do with anything.

Interesting side note...well to me it is...obviously this is not a...shall we say...a standard industry promotion. What I mean by that is that this 'Christmas Song', due to it being 2 days before the Holiday will be an internet release. Is that the correct word? Release, promotion... and will it go viral? Come on, this is fascinating, the story within the story. How will it hit the internet, MySpace, Facebook, Youtube...will "they" throw it out there and see what "we" do with it. I can not wait to follow this portion of the story. Tahiti Boy or someone is all over this part and I would love to know more about the logistics of the release and what they may expect as compared to what actually happens. It is just so freaking interesting.

Alizee Nation

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

found it.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbm4aq_its-christmas-and-it-wont-be-the-la_music

AlizeeSouthAfrica said...

What I find interesting about this whole thing is the exposure the other people around her are getting, by association she is opening up the so-called french underground pop and elektro scenes to a whole new audience, would love to speak to anyone of those artists to assess if they have scene a spike in activity on their websites and other internet resources they use.

Unknown said...

First...did you bail me out with the video post in comments covering me in my absence? If so, thank you.

Second...I like to think it is a symbiotic relationship. Each side gaining something.

Third..."underground" it's relative. As compared to top 40 stuff it maybe underground pop. But then a rogue blog like this looks at Institubes as pretty main stream.

Forth...PalmtreeFamily tweeted early on 2000 hits...& have you ever watched that one Tikilatex video, he refers to a team of internet people that he uses. I have it posted about a month ago. Can't find it just let me know.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)