European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée thoughts

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Alizée thoughts

As we sneak up on the new year there some random thoughts that have on my mind.

With the teasers and anticipating more Alizée I almost am forgetting that this will be a concept album. I was reminded of this by Roman (@RoTwit) from his thoughts on the movie "Factory Girl". "Factory Girl" is based on the life of Edie Sedgwick. It is a good movie to get some idea of what life was like at 'The Factory' with Andy Warhol and possibly some insight on some of the songs we are about to hear. Keep in mind Lou Reed was an integral part of 'The Factory' scene and his thoughts were not kind. For us I feel it can give us an overall feel for the her situation and possibly some insight into the upcoming songs.

Being an Alizée fan we find ourselves learning other things...some are learning French... I like learning about the French culture. It is not always easy to understand how other cultures think and act. Something we have no problem with another culture may find it improper or insulting.

So, do you wonder about ... Alizée first having a song and now a whole concept album centered on an American? Or being popular in Mexico...and if that impacts in any way, shape or form her popularity at home. From my point of view I do not see how any of that matters, but again it is just my point of view...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)