European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée vs Annette

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Alizée vs Annette

Thank goodness for other Alizée fans out there. Today a tweet from @AlizeeSAfrica pointed out a website that compares Alizée to Annette Funicello. @AlizeeSAfrica graciously referenced a link to Alizée America from a post from docdtv

Alizée vs Annette

I realize this is a small target audience for this, but there was some work put in here and it needs to be recognized. As always, if I missed any proper reference just let me know and I will correct it.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the virtual "retweet." But I bet even more fans might enjoy exploring the proposed Alizée music video at http://bellsouthpwp.net/d/o/docdtv/Alizee/2009May.htm because of the many allusions to her previous musical works and symbols.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)