European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: December - Alizée

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December - Alizée

Well, it's December 1st.
At this point in time I just want to be able to hear the new single and to order the new CD.

I did send a tweet to our friends at Jive Epic (and others). Looking forward to when they will be tweeting promotions.

I have speculated my way to exhaustion...it has been fun...well kind of. From the summer of 'give us the tools' to our craziness of the tweet wall contest. Then the false rumors of September and a then the website changes.

We are really close...it is difficult for me not to dig and speculate and form theories of the upcoming album. It is important not to confuse the what is about to happen, I will heed the polite "hints" of those in the know. :)
But afterwards...look out.

It now needs to be about Alizée and not about Alizee Nation.
But Alizée, if you put another teaser out there, I may not be able to help myself.

There have been reports of tinkering with the official website this morning...no myspace log on since 11/9...no twitter updates or background changes....

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Conrad Strydom said...

Sadly I think nothing is going to happen as far as the November date. It's already 9PM on the 1st :(

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)