European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: It's Christmas [And It Won't Be The Last]

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's Christmas [And It Won't Be The Last]



Thanks to Alice Lewis, Alizée, Annily, Antoine "Jamaica - Palmtree" Hilaire, Bertrand Fresel, Chicken Spot, Da Brasilians, Daniel Zimmerman, David Aknin, Didier "Palmtree" Perrin, DVNO, Esther Echenoz, Fred Deces, Fred Pallem, Hugh Coltman, Jean "Palmtree" Thévenin, Jean René Etienne, Jérôme "Tacteel" Echenoz, Johane Myran, Jonathan Matters - Palmtree, Juliette "Diving With Andy" Paquereau, Loane, Martin Ladd, Mike Ladd, Nicolas Sztanke, Ornette, Paul Mesguich, Revolver, Samy "Domingo" Osta, Sophie Toporkoff, Studio Plus 30, Tahiti Boy and the Palmtree family, Thibault Vinçon, Thomas de Pourquery, Vincent "Palmtree" Martial, Chab

Music : Tahiti Boy / Lyrics : Tahiti Boy and Mike Ladd / Arrangements : Fred Pallem
Recorded by Bertrand Fresel, Fred Deces, Samy Osta / Video : Nicolas Sztanke

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annily stole the show for me... si chouette !

Jenny said...

Alizée's smile when she's singing her lines... gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

I guess I listened to the song enough...that I found myself humming it this morning.

I agree with all of your comments. I did my best to not do any Alizée commenting. I wanted to let the song, the song writers and performers have their day...

but.....her voice is like a sweet elixir of life. Making all things in life tolerable for the moment. It becomes addicting...wondering when the next dose shall come, can I hold on...

Jenny said...

"but.....her voice is like a sweet elixir of life. Making all things in life tolerable for the moment. It becomes addicting...wondering when the next dose shall come, can I hold on..."

+ 1 totally agree :)

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)