European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Synchronicity

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Synchronicity

A few posts ago I was talking about Coachella and picked out a French band that is being rumored to be playing there. So the way things work in my life Synchronicity kicks in.

First, I had this day dream or thought...it would be fun to do an interview with Alizée on Lucky Stars and Synchronicity in lieu of the usual. Well that was a silly frivolous thought not worthy of any type of post. I do not even know how to work it in except for a few lines...

Second, I mention this French band Phoenix...a French band at Coachella...
This band was brought to my attention earlier so I was aware of them
1) I happened to be looking at the latest rumors for Coachella and saw them listed, huh OK
2) Listening to Sirius Hits Spyder Harrison countdown in the car...wait I know this one...it's Phoenix
Their song, 1901 was number 32 this week. (checked online and it was #17 week of 11/23), hmmm didn't know that.
3) TV is on, a commercial for Cadillac comes on...what???


Not bad for a French band in the US. So there, I mentioned it...Synchronicity...stop showing up...it's driving me crazy...

Does this stuff happen to you too?
Wonder when I'll be doing that interview...

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Roman Revell said...

Maybe I missed something. You heard about a popular band and they showed up a few times here and there within the last few days or weeks. That does not surprise me. Maybe I misunderstood something.

Anyway, you know Alizée has talked about being generally superstitious. I suppose she still is. Then again, i used to be very spiritual (kinda sorta).

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)