European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée numbers and graphs

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Alizée numbers and graphs

Sure I know, everyone likes the kitty pictures...but we have to throw in some figures and graphs sometimes...

The "official" site has not been updated in what...2 months...but it still gets its share of daily visitors...those 1000 true fans I guess...

Bottom line represents US visitors, top line is total visitors.

Interesting is breaking it down in percentages from what country for the last 3 months

I was pleasantly surprised that France accounted for a quarter of the total visits. Nice. Mexico is second which is not a surprise. United States is third, now that surprised me, followed by Russian Federation then Germany.

What I would like to see is what Team Alizée thought the numbers would be as to what they actually are...are they surprised by any of the numbers? Now that would be an interesting discussion, well...at least for me.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

AlizeeSouthAfrica said...

Good to see France rallying to her site (side), I am most pleased because I think Alizée really wants her home to take notice. And seeing the US numbers grow is encouraging, a US break would change everything, now that's worth pondering about.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)