European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Catwoman...Alizée

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, January 15, 2010

Catwoman...Alizée




At first when you see the blue eyes you think Siamese


but it could also be a Ragdoll


Alizée we want to know...Siamese or Ragdoll. It is difficult for me to tell from the picture.
Really, are you going to leave us hanging? Are you a cat owner?
And then....who is that cat?

I can just see that cat on Cat's who Twitter....'Today Alizée asked me if she could have a picture taken with me...I said sure...see top photo...geeez it never ends"

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

AlizeeSouthAfrica said...

Cat definitely looks like a Siamese. Q: where's this pick from? I don't recall seeing it before?

Jenny_hro87 said...

@AlizeeSouthAfrica facebook... or I guess from one of the blogs or fanpages who still sharing these pics (which she deleted) of her in public -.-

Jenny_hro87 said...

oh and I think it's a Birman ;) I read it "somewhere"^^

Unknown said...

yeah, Jenny comes through with Birman!

a BIG thanks to Jenny

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)