European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée, a song in English

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, February 12, 2010

Alizée, a song in English

What fun! What was that we just experienced...2 years of information in one week. Alizée you had my head spinning. You had information coming from 10 different directions, some from true blue connections, some from out of the blue. My twitter of interest list just could not keep up, I couldn't keep up...and I have a life you know...well, kind of...OK...a pseudo life...outside of the Nation, it was still so much I couldn't keep up.

So in honor of the start of the Winter Olympics we will give you an Olympic style rating: A 10 on content and a 10 on style...perfect. The way you distributed the information to us was just freaking awesome!

Now, Alizée, we have to talk. A song in English? WHAT? Where did that come from. Oh yeah...doing a song in Spanish...yada yada yada, and out of nowhere we have a song in English....to what purpose? :) Shall we go crazy speculating? I can't believe you didn't tell me! Alizée...it's me...Alizee Nation...you know, you can tell me anything soul sister. You have my email...do you need my number...:)

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this interesting post on Alizée, a song in English.


Download Music

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)