European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Les Collines now on Alizée Reflections

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Les Collines now on Alizée Reflections

I was excited to see our friend Alizée Reflections already have a entry for Les Collines



:) Merci, I just love your foot notes! Foot note 4...I need more time to absorb that one



never wanna to leave you...never wanna to leave you...never wanna to leave you...

Come on...Alizée your French accent New York I'm sorry, I loved you so, but I have to go I could listen to that over and over and over and over and over...
Alizée you could sell me anything with that voice and I would buy it. (HINT: Pascal)

never wanna to leave you...never wanna to leave you...never wanna to leave you...

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

Alizée South Africa said...

Thanks for the heads-up on this one

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)