European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: UEDS - 30 seconds worth of thoughts

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Friday, February 26, 2010

UEDS - 30 seconds worth of thoughts

Well here goes...
First of all...a show of hands...
1) Who was surprised UEDS showing up on Amazon already?
2) Who thought something would show up on Opendisc before it showed on Amazon?
pretty many hands so far...
3) Who figured this is how it was going down...one hand...you there in the back, about 5'2" with the fringe hair cut, glasses and the fake nose and moustache....Alizée! ...you can't vote here...Lola get her under control..break out the polaroid...vogue..strike a pose....

OK, now that we have her occupied...

My tendencies are to gravitate towards the livelier tunes....so all the faster beats is where I head. Writing this while tweeting, Lefty reminded me that this is a concept album and we need to listen to it in order...he is correct...so before we (see how I included you all in this) get too carried away we will need to wait. Now that being said the song that ends up with my most plays on my Itune count...anyone? It's Hey Amigo...yeah it's true. Surprises me too.

One song that intrigues me is Une Fille Difficle. It goes along and sounds like it will take off but goes down...has my interest.

Opps, gotta go...Lola ran out of film...here she comes and you know she just has to know what we are talking about, who we are texting and tweeting....:)

Alizee Nation

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks as if UEDS is reaching sub-zero cool status already. Pass the heater, my ice machine needs warming.

Unknown said...

I'm a little surprised to see them hit Amazon before OpenDisc, yes...but then, most of us on OpenDisc have already bought the album, so there's no point in selling it to us. Releasing them on Amazon is clearly a strategy to engage the curiosity of and win over the non-hardcore fans and curious passerby who don't know what to expect from this one. It's the right move.

What I'm most surprised by is the decision to release them all so early! We're still a month out from actual release, and they've already leaked two full songs and samples of all the others. I would have expected things to be released more gradually, maybe a few samples at a time over the next few weeks. I'm very curious to see how Team Alizée intends to maintain the buzz and momentum in the weeks to come, now.

Alizée South Africa said...

Dude, you crack me up - I don't have time to jot down my thoughts now - but i have many.

Lefty said...

I noticed at Amazon France that "Les Collines" is not available for MP3 download until the day the album is available. Will there be a physical release of the single or not?

I was happy to see the album show up on Amazon USA right away. Even though it's an import and will be released a week later than France, at least Americans shouldn't have trouble getting Alizée's music this time. There were some problems when Psych came out and it was quite frustrating.

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)