European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée Concert

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Alizée Concert

"News" via Popheart regarding an upcoming concert tour for Alizée.

Shanghai
Latin America
France

Summer 2010

France...of course, this is just a natural.
Latin America...Mexico...no country deserves it more. They are rabid Alizée fans.
Now that leads us to Shanghai. I really don't want to over analyze it, I am just glad for it. What I will say is I think it will be difficult to get any type of media coverage, even phone video youtubes out of Shanghai.

Will any of the "Team Alizée" be involved? Will Chateau Marmont be touring too? How big the concerts or how small...a lot to look forward to.

Alizee Nation

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Heh. Is this what they mean by "Shanghai surprise"?

In all seriousness, though...let's not count chickens, eh? Remember that the initial list of shows for the Psychédélices tour was much more ambitious then the reality that eventually came to pass. Not to be a downer, but I'll believe it when I see it.

(That having been said, I have been holding a week of vacation in reserve in anticipation of Mexican tour dates being announced...)

Anonymous said...

It's funny. I had a dream last night that I had finally gotten to see Alizee play live after all these years. I was at her concert in a stadium. Then I wake up today and find out that she has confirmed a 2010 tour. Preminition? I don't know, but I am certainly happy.

Unknown said...

Holding off on that Shanghai tickets for now. Nice to see some timely information being released...now just need some confirmations.

Could be a fun summer.

anon...could you dream a US concert?

Anonymous said...

@aw

Well, I'm not American, but I can dream that after she leaves here, she's going to do a US sweep. Fair enough?

Anonymous said...

I, also, hope to be in Mexico when the show goes down!

rcs

Jonathan Morefield said...

please release the tour schedule! i wanna make plans to go

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)