European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: why no comments Alizee Nation

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Sunday, June 27, 2010

why no comments Alizee Nation

Frankly, I have no idea...

It all started with a comment from WT.
It would show up on my RSS feed but not live time on the blog.
After a few days it showed up.

About that time I was hit with some spam comments. Now I let comments open for anyone and without approval. You do have to confirm the squiggly letters.

I deleted the spam comments...

Since that time it has been not cooperating with me.
All the settings look good to go...so I changed it so the comment must be approved by me...and there you go it appears that change made it work.

I hope and I hope that answers everyones questions...no I was not doing it on purpose.

Alizee Nation

1 comments:

wt said...

Ok, I'll be brave and see how it works!

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)