European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: Alizée... I wonder...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Alizée... I wonder...

Thoughts in my head right now... Alizée... I wonder...

I wonder if this Serge Gainsbourg tribute has any plans of releasing the concert as a live recorded album? Having yet one more quality song by Alizée would be nice.

I wonder what is going on for two months between this Gainsbourg tribute and her next "known" appearance at the end of September.

I wonder if any more "hands" (daft punk style) videos will appear, something to do for her upcoming birthday, that might be fun.

I wonder if the The Teenagers remix will be released. Perhaps that will happen in between now and Muzic Elles...

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)