European Dream - Alizée - Rêve Européen Alizee Nation: My Alizée Brand Creation...

Pages

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Lyonnet

Alizee Search

Monday, July 19, 2010

My Alizée Brand Creation...

My Alizée Brand Creation...

So what have I created in my mind over the last couple of weeks?

We have Alizée as we know her today. Entertainer, singer and latest DJ...

Now we mix in a few new things that do not take a whole new album production or concerts.

Let's to the free graphic download so we can all go nuts with it. Perhaps have a hand in it. (fairly easy) A little graphic artist-ette

Next add in some photographs, utilizing the talent in the family.
Photog-ette

Those pics get onto the Tumblr blog (they feed that avenue) Blogger-ette
Then that feeds Twitter, Tweet-ette

and on and on and on, it ties together.

Increasing your social footprint with very minimal effort that can start today.

Let us not forget the fashion angle. There are many different ways to mix in fashion and it is already happening its just that it goes mainly unnoticed. With little effort it can be noticed. Just needs to be mentioned, I know I know Alizée, you really do not seem to like self promotion, but just a mention of your Marc Jacobs handbag or how you adore your Chanel blouse just can not hurt and is not that hard to do.

It's not like I am saying do a whole new album and a series of concerts...
Then if you do release a new single or a song...
That will be icing on the cake.

Alizee Nation

0 comments:

 

3-column blogger templates(available in 4 different styles)